Saturday 22 January 2011

Bargainous bubbles of the week Jansz NV

 What's a girl to drink when the funds are limited? Over the Christmas period I pondered this in the sausage analogy blog and I think the answer is always not to compromise on quality and go for the bargains when they are around.


This week is an old favourite of mine Jansz NV on sale for $25 in my local 9/11, £12.99 in your local Oddbins or on the Oddbins website for the UK folks and from a selection of suppliers in the US the wine searcher website should be of some help to find the closest to you.


I am a very lucky girl as this is made up the road from where I am currently staying in Tasmania so I'm keeping up with my New Years resolution to drink local and also not blowing my meagre funds.

Jansz NV is a clean and crisp glass of sparkling wine that would make a fantastic aperitif, crisp apples, fresh lemon and a hints of honeysuckle with a subtle creaminess on the finish. This wine is always a pleasure to drink and is consistently of great quality so a great place to start on my hunt for a sparkling wine that is a good bargain at the moment.

Check out their website and learn a little more about Methode Tasmanoise http://www.jansz.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment